Center township is responsible for mowing and maintaining four cemeteries in the township limits. Theses cemeteries are :
Frederick Cemetery, established in 1805. Located in a wooded area of a farm field east of SR-164
Gaskill Cemetery, established 1828. Located at the corner of Mattix Rd and Black Rd.
Jordanville Cemetery, established 1803. Located in a wooded area overlooking Steubenville Pike Rd. on the east side of the road.
Lee Cemetery, established 1820. This is the only active cemetery within the township’s control. Located on the east side of Wayne Bridge Rd.